Deadline: March 18, 2022
Purposes are open for the DFS Lab & Stellar Blockchain Bootcamp 2022. The Bootcamp is designed to offer early to mid-stage startups in Africa a possibility to construct on Stellar, an open-source blockchain community for monetary providers and merchandise.
The bootcamp is a digital three-day design dash permitting collaborating firms to reply crucial enterprise questions with hands-on technical assist and steerage from members of DFS Lab and Stellar Growth Basis (SDF). Firms that be part of the dash will outline an issue, storyboard an answer, and develop a speedy prototype of their innovation. The design dash shall be run just about and they are going to be working from East Africa Time.
- The bootcamp will end in a demo day the place firms with probably the most promising options constructed on Stellar shall be awarded prizes from $5,000 to $20,000 value of XLM, Stellar’s native foreign money.
- There shall be alternatives for follow-on funding for added grants, potential funding from SDF’s Matching Fund and different buyers who shall be current on the demo day.
- Fintech firms, blockchain native firms, and crypto-curious firms working in Africa and trying to advance current providers or embed digital asset options into their fashions for the primary time are all inspired to use.
- That is an thrilling alternative to assist the blockchain-oriented concepts of African builders and startups, equip them with sensible instruments and training, and supply assist to create viable options that match native wants.
- Bootcamp Dates: The week of April 25 – the precise days to be up to date.
- Demo Day Date: TBD
For extra data, go to Blockchain Bootcamp.