Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co.’s (NASDAQ:HMHC) textbooks have been utilized by tens of millions of scholars globally, and over the previous yr produced marked returns for traders.
Since February 2021, Houghton Mifflin inventory’s one-year return has outperformed a number of of the world’s hottest vehicle shares and cryptocurrencies: Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA), Ford Motor Firm (NYSE:F), Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC), Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH), Litecoin (CRYPTO: LTC) and Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE).
Houghton Mifflin is dedicated to delivering built-in options that interact learners, empower educators and enhance pupil outcomes. The corporate supplies instructional merchandise, expertise platforms and companies, together with print and digital content material within the type of textbooks, digital courseware, educational aids, instructional evaluation and intervention options for college kids.
Houghton Mifflin was based in 1832 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.
This is how the returns break down from February 2021 to the current:
- Litecoin is down from $179.82 to $105.75 for a return of -41.19%
- Bitcoin is down from $47,135.40 to $38,930.10 for a return of -17.41%
- Tesla is up from $682.22 to $797.14 for a return of 16.85%
- Ford is up from $11.76 to $17.75 for a return of fifty.95%
- Ethereum is up from $1,482.05 to $2,691.80 for a return of 81.63%
- Dogecoin is up from $0.0502 to $0.1251 for a return of 149.20%
And at last, Houghton Mifflin is up from $6.49 to $20.90 for a return of 222.03%.